Friday, September 05, 2008

Down the Rabbit Hole: The Very Beginning

'Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?'

I like these eyes. Soothing... Despite the fact that I'm afraid of them... I look for understanding. I look for the answer.
I thought it would be like a play, like a game of chess: predicting moves... reading between verses, weaving between meanings. A challenge. But only one person knows the rules. The second is never to learn them. There's no clash, no test of forces. And I have to surrender. To let myself flow. It's a puzzle to be solved. Together.

'You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland and I’ll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.'

I got the pill stuck in my throat. The pieces do not fit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home